In the event of you wishing to cancel or defer your place to a future date, we will be as reasonable and helpful as possible.
However, please note our Terms and Conditions below:
1. Your place will only be Reserved upon receipt of a completed Entry Form and payment of the Deposit.
2. Final Balance is due three months before the Event Start Date.
3. All payments are non-refundable.
4. If there are potential travel restrictions within the country of the Event or other issues beyond our control, we reserve the right to defer the Event to a future date.
5. If we defer an Event you will be issued with a Coupon equal to 100% of the event fees paid.
6. Under the following circumstances we will also be able to issue Coupons:
- If you cancel at any time before 30 days of the Event Start Date, we will issue you with a Coupon valued at 50% of the total amount paid.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the Event Start Date, we will not be able to issue any Coupon.
7. Coupons are non transferrable.
8. Coupons can be used to book onto a future date of the same event (subject to availability) but we will use our best endeavours to book you onto any event of your choice.
FULL TERMS WAIVER and RELEASE AGREEMENT
Your safety and pleasure on an Activity are of paramount importance to us.
- We take every reasonable precaution to ensure the routes we choose are safe, enjoyable, challenging but still within each rider’s ability.
- All routes are carefully evaluated for their safety and we avoid hazards and traffic as much as is practicably possible.
- We expect every rider to attend the daily briefings to familiarise themselves with each day’s route.
By registering for any Volta Pro Tours Ltd (UK Registered Company 06043233) event (Activity), you must agree to the following Waiver and Release Agreement with regards to all and any Activity.
With regards to my participation in any Activity I understand, acknowledge and agree that:-
- As part of my registration, I have submitted true and honest statements.
- Participation in such an Activity carries with it certain inherent risks and dangers that cannot be completely eliminated, ranging from risk of minor injuries to catastrophic injuries including permanent disability and death.
- I assume full and complete risk and responsibility for any injury or accident that may occur during the Activity, while travelling to or from the Activity, or while on the premises of the Activity.
- I follow the route as provided and will not take any short cuts.
- I am medically able to participate in such Activity, have trained sufficiently for such Activity and am physically fit in order to ride safely and look after myself on this Activity.
- Any medical condition I may have, has been declared to the Activity organisers and I have no medical condition that would make my participation more hazardous.
- I consent to medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury and understand that this Agreement and Waiver extends to any liability arising out of, or in any way connected with, the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency and/or injury.
- The organiser, support staff or ride leader reserves the right to stop me from participation due to serious injury or illness.
- Should I wish to retire from the Activity, I must inform an official immediately.
- I agree to pay any and all costs incurred for a search and rescue operation, should I fail to inform an official immediately of my withdrawal. I understand that once withdrawn, this decision cannot be reversed. I understand that I am responsible for my own repatriation (with help from officials where possible) and subsequent actions after withdrawing.
- I observe and obey all rules and warnings, to follow any instructions or directions provided to me by the Activity organiser and to abide by any decision of any official related to my ability to safely participate in the Activity without complaint or recompense.
- Participation in an Activity is potentially dangerous and am fully aware of the risks involved. I accept all responsibilities associated with participating in the Activity, including but not limited to, risks of injury, permanent injury, loss and death due to falls, obstacles, contact with other participants or animals, acts or omissions of other participants; effects of the weather (hyperthermia, hypoglycaemia, dehydration, sunburn, sunstroke, heatstroke, cramp, rain, high winds), traffic and the condition of any road.
- Neither the Activity organiser nor anyone working for the Activity is responsible for any personal item or property that is lost, damaged or stolen during the Activity.
- I grant permission for Volta Pro Tours to use any and all images or film (video/ moving content) of me captured during the Activity and allow these images to be used in marketing materials including but not limited to online, print and broadcast media.
- Volta Pro Tours reserves the right to cancel, amend or defer the Activity in the event of weather (including, but not limited to, snow, heat, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires, storms, lightning and floods), accidents, acts of war or terrorism, military conflicts, pandemics, riots or for any reason that would affect the safety and security of participants. In the event of such cancellation, there will be no refund of your payment unless authorised by the event organiser.
Waiver and Release:
- I hereby release, waive and discharge Volta Pro Tours Ltd, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents (Releasees) from all liability to myself, my personal representatives, all assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss, damage, claim or demands therefore, on account of injury and/or death and/or property damage, now and forever, arising out of or related to participation in an Activity.
- I hereby agree on behalf of my assignees, heirs…etc to indemnify the Releasees from any and all actions, claims and demands, upon or by reason of any damage, loss, death or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by participating in Activity.
- I have read this Waiver and Release Agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by agreeing to it and am aware of its legal consequences. I have agreed to it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance, or guarantee being made to me
- By completing the Entry Form, I am aware that this waiver and release of liability is a contract between myself and the Releasees and to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
PROFESSIONAL RIDERS/ROUTE ALTERATIONS
We are proud to work with several professional cycling teams and riders. Professional riders bring their skills and expertise to our Events and they are always keen to share the experience with you.
We endeavour to secure a pro rider for every Event. However, due to pro rider competition calendars, training requirements and fitness, we can never guarantee there will be a pro rider present on an Event.
At Volta Pro Tours we prefer to adapt our routes to suit the capabilities of the riders – ensuring all riders complete each day feeling challenged but not overwhelmed.
We reserve the right to change the routes to those advertised or displayed on our website.
Volta Pro Tours is committed to respecting your privacy and to doing everything we can to earn your trust as you use this website and travel with us. This statement summarizes our policies about the information you provide to us on this site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ON THIS WEB SITE?
We encourage you to freely browse this site, and we do not collect any personally identifiable information when you do so, only anonymous information about the pages visited to help us make this website more useful. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, or receive other proprietary pretrip information, we ask that you complete a short registration form.
Volta Pro Tours offers an email newsletter, sent approximately ten times per year, providing you with information about upcoming trips, special sales, and news which we think will be of interest to you. These emails come directly from Volta Pro Tours. When you register you have the option to subscribe to this newsletter. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter list at any time, in a variety of ways. You can reply to one of our newsletters with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, you can email us and simply include the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
If you have registered for a Volta Pro Tour you will receive pre-trip information (packing lists, news, and tour updates) as a text sent every 3-4 weeks in the four months prior to your trip departure.
These pre-trip texts are especially popular with our riders. They will help you prepare for your tour and enrich your travel experience immensely.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Volta Pro Tour does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information, including addresses or email addresses to any other companies, individuals, or non-profit organizations. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. As part of normal tour operations we are often required to supply limited personal information such as date of birth, gender, or passport number to airlines, railways, and government agencies for the purpose of identification, security, or to obtain permits to restricted sites. We also reserve the right to release information to the appropriate authorities if we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the property or safety of Volta Pro Tours, or any of its agents, employees, or users, or to protect the integrity of our website and data.
LINKED INTERNET SITES
WIN A TEAM VOLTA JERSEY
2020 SUMMER COLLECTION
- The contest is being run by Volta Pro Tours Ltd
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this contest
- All entries will be entered into the contest; the winner will be randomly selected
- The winner will receive a Team Volta Jersey from the 2020 Summer Collection
- The prize will be posted to the winner by recorded delivery
- Judges decision is final
- The opening date for this contest is 28/06/2020
- The closing date for this contest 28/10/2020 at 13:00 GMT
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Volta Pro Tours Ltd
From time to time we offer Discounted Event Fees through competitions and promotions.
As a condition of accepting any form of Discounted Fee we ask customers to take note and agree to the following:
i. Use of their name and image in any publicity material.
ii. To make themself available, within reason, to participate in the creation of publicity material during the Event
iii. To bring there own road bike which must be in good condition and fit for purpose
iv. To only wear Volta Pro Tours cycle kit during each ride (kit will be made available at the event)
v. Not to wear clothing or cycle kit that promotes other brands unless permitted by Volta Pro Tours