In the event of you cancelling we will be as reasonable and helpful as possible. We will try our best to transfer you onto another event or issue Volta Voucher Credits. We will do our best to keep you informed of when payments are due to avoid you losing your place on any event.
However, please note our Cancellation Terms below:
Payments are non-refundable.
- Your place will only be Reserved upon receipt of a completed Entry Form and payment of the £600 Deposit.
- Final Payment is payable at any time before three months of the Event Start Date. You may risk losing your place if we do not receive full payment three months before the Event Start Date.
- If you Cancel before three months of the Event Start Date we will issue a 50% credit in the form of a Volta Voucher which can be used towards a future Volta Pro Tour event.
- If you Cancel within three months of the Event Start Date we will be unable to issue any refunds or vouchers.
- We have never cancelled an Event due to low numbers. However, if an Event is cancelled by us we will issue you with a full refund of the payments made.
PROFESSIONAL RIDERS/ROUTE ALTERATIONS
We are proud to work with several professional teams and riders. Professional riders bring their skills and expertise to our Tours and they are always keen to share the experience with you.
We endeavour to secure a pro rider for every Tour. However, due to pro rider competition calendars, training requirements and fitness, we can never guarantee there will be a pro rider present on a Tour.
At Volta Pro Tours we prefer to adapt our routes to suit the capabilities of the riders – ensuring all riders complete each day feeling challenged but not overwhelmed.
We reserve the right to change the routes to those advertised or displayed on our website.
Volta Pro Tours is committed to respecting your privacy and to doing everything we can to earn your trust as you use this website and travel with us. This statement summarizes our policies about the information you provide to us on this site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ON THIS WEB SITE?
We encourage you to freely browse this site, and we do not collect any personally identifiable information when you do so, only anonymous information about the pages visited to help us make this website more useful. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, or receive other proprietary pretrip information, we ask that you complete a short registration form.
Volta Pro Tours offers an email newsletter, sent approximately ten times per year, providing you with information about upcoming trips, special sales, and news which we think will be of interest to you. These emails come directly from Volta Pro Tours. When you register you have the option to subscribe to this newsletter. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter list at any time, in a variety of ways. You can reply to one of our newsletters with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, you can email us and simply include the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
If you have registered for a Volta Pro Tour you will receive pre-trip information (packing lists, news, and tour updates) as a text sent every 3-4 weeks in the four months prior to your trip departure.
These pre-trip texts are especially popular with our riders. They will help you prepare for your tour and enrich your travel experience immensely.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Volta Pro Tour does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information, including addresses or email addresses to any other companies, individuals, or non-profit organizations. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. As part of normal tour operations we are often required to supply limited personal information such as date of birth, gender, or passport number to airlines, railways, and government agencies for the purpose of identification, security, or to obtain permits to restricted sites. We also reserve the right to release information to the appropriate authorities if we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the property or safety of Volta Pro Tours, or any of its agents, employees, or users, or to protect the integrity of our website and data.
LINKED INTERNET SITES
WIN £800 VOUCHER
The Promoter is: Volta Pro Tours Ltd.
The Event is: 2019 Women’s Grand Tour
The competition is only open to women who follow the Storey Racing or Volta Pro Tours Facebook Pages aged 21 years or over.
There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
Volta Pro Tours Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Answer the following Question on-line at:
Q: Which one of the Storey Racing Riders is Leading the 2019 Women’s Grand Tour?
Enter your answer and email address and click Enter Now
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows:
One £800 Voucher to be used towards purchasing one place on the 2019 Women’s Grand Tour.
All other conditions of the Event are as stated on the website:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries.
5. The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The Voucher expires 14 days after being awarded. If the winner has not used the £800 Voucher within the 14 days to purchase a place on the 2019 Women’s Grand Tour, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
10. The winner agrees to the following:
i. Use of her name and image in any publicity material.
ii. To make herself available, within reason, to participate in publicity material during the Event
iii. To bring her own road bike which must be in good condition and fit for purpose
iv. Not to wear clothing that promotes other brands unless permitted by the Promoters
v. To only wear cycle kit of Volta Pro Tours (kit will be made available at the event)
vi. To be a competent cyclist who is able and willing to ride approximately 70kms per day
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
From time to time we offer Discounted Event Fees through competitions and promotions.
As a condition of accepting any form of Discounted Fee we ask customers to take note and agree to the following:
i. Use of their name and image in any publicity material.
ii. To make themself available, within reason, to participate in publicity material during the Event
iii. To bring there own road bike which must be in good condition and fit for purpose
iv. To only wear Volta Pro Tours cycle kit during each ride (kit will be made available at the event)
v. Not to wear clothing or cycle kit that promotes other brands unless permitted by Volta Pro Tours