In the event of you cancelling we will be as reasonable and helpful as possible.
However, please note our Cancellation Terms below:
- Your place will only be Reserved upon receipt of a completed Entry Form and payment of the £600 Deposit.
- Final balance is due three months before the Event Start Date.
- All payments are non-refundable
- Under the following circumstances we will be able to issue Coupons.
- If, after paying the deposit, you do not complete the final balance by the due date, we will issue a £500 Coupon and you will lose your place on the event.
- If you cancel after completing the final balance but before 30 days of the Event Start Date, we will issue a £500 Coupon.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the Event Start Date, we will not be able to issue a Coupon.
If there are travel restrictions within the country of the Event or we have to cancel the Event, we will defer the Event to a future date.
We will keep you informed of when payments are due to avoid you losing your place on any event.
PROFESSIONAL RIDERS/ROUTE ALTERATIONS
We are proud to work with several professional cycling teams and riders. Professional riders bring their skills and expertise to our Events and they are always keen to share the experience with you.
We endeavour to secure a pro rider for every Event. However, due to pro rider competition calendars, training requirements and fitness, we can never guarantee there will be a pro rider present on a Event.
At Volta Pro Tours we prefer to adapt our routes to suit the capabilities of the riders – ensuring all riders complete each day feeling challenged but not overwhelmed.
We reserve the right to change the routes to those advertised or displayed on our website.
Volta Pro Tours is committed to respecting your privacy and to doing everything we can to earn your trust as you use this website and travel with us. This statement summarizes our policies about the information you provide to us on this site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ON THIS WEB SITE?
We encourage you to freely browse this site, and we do not collect any personally identifiable information when you do so, only anonymous information about the pages visited to help us make this website more useful. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, or receive other proprietary pretrip information, we ask that you complete a short registration form.
Volta Pro Tours offers an email newsletter, sent approximately ten times per year, providing you with information about upcoming trips, special sales, and news which we think will be of interest to you. These emails come directly from Volta Pro Tours. When you register you have the option to subscribe to this newsletter. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter list at any time, in a variety of ways. You can reply to one of our newsletters with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, you can email us and simply include the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
If you have registered for a Volta Pro Tour you will receive pre-trip information (packing lists, news, and tour updates) as a text sent every 3-4 weeks in the four months prior to your trip departure.
These pre-trip texts are especially popular with our riders. They will help you prepare for your tour and enrich your travel experience immensely.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Volta Pro Tour does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information, including addresses or email addresses to any other companies, individuals, or non-profit organizations. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. As part of normal tour operations we are often required to supply limited personal information such as date of birth, gender, or passport number to airlines, railways, and government agencies for the purpose of identification, security, or to obtain permits to restricted sites. We also reserve the right to release information to the appropriate authorities if we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the property or safety of Volta Pro Tours, or any of its agents, employees, or users, or to protect the integrity of our website and data.
LINKED INTERNET SITES
WIN A TEAM VOLTA JERSEY
2020 SUMMER COLLECTION
- The contest is being run by Volta Pro Tours Ltd
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this contest
- All entries will be entered into the contest; the winner will be randomly selected
- The winner will receive a Team Volta Jersey from the 2020 Summer Collection
- The prize will be posted to the winner by recorded delivery
- Judges decision is final
- The opening date for this contest is 28/06/2020
- The closing date for this contest 28/10/2020 at 13:00 GMT
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Volta Pro Tours Ltd
From time to time we offer Discounted Event Fees through competitions and promotions.
As a condition of accepting any form of Discounted Fee we ask customers to take note and agree to the following:
i. Use of their name and image in any publicity material.
ii. To make themself available, within reason, to participate in the creation of publicity material during the Event
iii. To bring there own road bike which must be in good condition and fit for purpose
iv. To only wear Volta Pro Tours cycle kit during each ride (kit will be made available at the event)
v. Not to wear clothing or cycle kit that promotes other brands unless permitted by Volta Pro Tours[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]