In the event of you wishing to cancel, we will be as reasonable and helpful as possible. However, please note our Terms and Conditions below:
1. Your place will only be reserved upon receipt of a completed Entry Form and payment of the Deposit.
2. Deposits are non-refundable after 14 days following payment.
3. Final Balance is due three months before the Event Start Date.
4. If you cancel after the Final Balance due date we will not be able to issue a refund and will provide your insurers with a letter of cancellation.
5. If there are potential travel restrictions within the country of the Event or other issues beyond our control, we reserve the right to defer the Event to a future date.
6. If we defer an Event you will be issued with a Coupon equal to 100% of the event fees paid.
FULL TERMS AGREEMENT
Your safety and pleasure on an Activity are of paramount importance to us.
- We take every reasonable precaution to ensure the routes we choose are safe, enjoyable, challenging but still within each rider’s ability.
- All routes are carefully evaluated for their safety and we avoid hazards and traffic as much as is practicably possible.
- We expect every rider to attend the daily briefings to familiarise themselves with each day’s route
- We expect every rider to be considerate of other riders in the group and to other road users.
- We reserve the right to exclude participants who are not riding responsibly, with due care and attention and/or causing a danger to other road users.
- You must be satisfied that your insurance policy covers all your personal requirements including cancellation, medical expenses and repatriation. Your insurance should cover cycling activities and the associated risks, plus your bike and its repairs. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses arising.
With regards to my participation in any Activity I understand, acknowledge and agree that:-
1. As part of my registration, I have submitted true and honest statements.
2. Participation in such an Activity carries with it certain inherent risks and dangers that cannot be completely eliminated, ranging from risk of minor injuries to catastrophic injuries including permanent disability and death.
3. I follow the route as provided and will not take any short-cuts.
4. I am medically able to participate in such Activity, have trained sufficiently for such Activity and am physically fit in order to ride safely and look after myself on this Activity.
5. Any medical condition I may have, has been declared to the Activity organisers and I have no medical condition that would make my participation more hazardous.
6. I consent to medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury and understand that this Agreement extends to any liability arising out of, or in any way connected with, the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency and/or injury.
7. The Organiser, Team Manager or Road Captain reserve the right to stop me from participation due to serious injury or illness or if they believe my continuation would compromise my health and safety or the safety of others in the event or other road users.
8. Should I wish to retire from the Activity, I must inform a member of the Support Crew immediately.
9. I agree to pay any and all costs incurred for a search and rescue operation, should I fail to inform an official immediately of my withdrawal. I understand that once withdrawn, this decision cannot be reversed. I understand that I am responsible for my own repatriation (with help from officials where possible) and subsequent actions after withdrawing.
10. I observe and obey all rules and warnings, to follow any instructions or directions provided to me by the Activity organiser and to abide by any decision of any official related to my ability to safely participate in the Activity without complaint or recompense.
11. Participation in an Activity is potentially dangerous and am fully aware of the risks involved. I accept all responsibilities associated with participating in the Activity, including but not limited to, risks of injury, permanent injury, loss and death due to falls, obstacles, contact with other participants or animals, acts or omissions of other participants; effects of the weather (hyperthermia, hypoglycaemia, dehydration, sunburn, sunstroke, heatstroke, cramp, rain, high winds), traffic and the condition of any road.
12. I grant permission for Volta Pro Tours to use appropriate images or film (video/ moving content) of me captured during the Activity and allow these images to be used in marketing materials including but not limited to online, print and broadcast media.
13. Volta Pro Tours reserves the right to cancel, amend or defer the Activity in the event of weather (including, but not limited to, snow, heat, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires, storms, lightning and floods), accidents, acts of war or terrorism, military conflicts, pandemics, riots or for any reason that would affect the safety and security of participants. In the event of such cancellation, there will be no refund of your payment unless authorised by the event organiser.
ROUTE & ACCOMMODATION ALTERATIONS
At Volta Pro Tours we prefer to adapt our routes to suit the capabilities of the riders – ensuring all riders complete each day feeling challenged but not overwhelmed.
We reserve the right to change the routes from those advertised or displayed on our website.
To ensure we maintain a high quality service we may change hotel accommodation from those advertised.